Did you know that Regional Business Partner Network (RBP) through Te Waka distributed more than $1.4 million in Government COVID-19 recovery funding during Alert Levels 3 and 4 to Waikato business owners needing financial planning, business continuity, human resources and people management support?
Did you know that depending on whether you have obtained funding previously, or what you would like to seek funding for, you could be eligible for Covid-19 Business Advisory Funding or 50% co-funding through the Management Capability Development Fund?
Did you know that Stapleton Consulting are one of those providers who you can connect with and potentially obtain funding to help manage those HR queries and opportunities?
Whether you are looking for assistance to manage your team following Covid-19 or are looking for one on one development to get ready for your HR adventure, Stapleton Consulting have the following options available on the RBP Marketplace for businesses across New Zealand.
- DIY – Business Change and Restructures
- HR Workforce Strategy Session
- Covid – 19 HR Support and Advice
- Employer Journey Development (12 month programme)
- Employee Retention Advisory Support (Post Covid-19)
To find out more information as to whether you may be eligible for RBP vouchers please see the website here or access our RBP support:
- For Waikato Businesses – contact Tammee on 021 714 499 or by e-mail [email protected]
- For businesses from other regions – contact you local economic development agency listed at the bottom of the RBP website
- We will work with you to understand your needs and provide a work proposal with costings
- You register your business using the Regional Business Partners website and follow the instructions provided
- A growth advisor from the RBP will contact you to discuss your eligibility
- If approved by the RBP, you will be issued a voucher to fund the work proposal
- We then work with you to complete the work proposal