Your payroll administrator is your canary in the coal mine.
The payroll administrator will often notice trends, or when something is out of the ordinary, before anyone else. So HR and Payroll working together is a valuable asset to any business.
As a team we can monitor and report on employment-related costs such as leave balances and allowances, as well as advise on the best ways to address those inconsistencies or potential issues before they escalate.
We can offer a full range of payroll services to businesses in the Waikato and beyond, including:
- On-call payroll advice and interpretation
- Monthly payroll reports on leave use, benefits, incentives and time
- Quarterly audits of payroll for compliance with legislation as well as employment agreements
- Regular payroll administration and processing
- Monitoring and notification of key employee dates (e.g. anniversaries and pay reviews)
- Payroll system reviews for growing businesses to improve processes
If you’d like to discover more about how our payroll services can help you, please get in touch and we can tailor a package for you.