Health and Safety can easily become one of those tasks that gets forgotten in the day-to-day grind, or put to one side on a busy day or week.
It can take a surprisingly short time for your Health and Safety to become outdated – incidents get missed, first aid kits get low on stock, or PPE doesn’t get ordered on time.
If you’ve already got a good Health and Safety management system, but don’t have a dedicated internal person to keep up with the auditing, reporting and record-keeping, our Health and Safety Support Service can make sure that everything stays up-to-date and your staff keep safe at work.
If you have employees that move between sites, especially in work environments that change frequently, or have high foot traffic or public interaction, our standard package will be just right for you.
- On-call H&S advice and support for things that crop up and are outside of the norm, including incident investigation, return-to-work assessments and/or risk identification
- Participation in a monthly toolbox meeting with team
- Monthly audit of your primary work site** and audit report
- Review of incident reports and hazard registers
- Maintenance of risk registers, standard operating procedures and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs) based on toolbox meeting minutes and feedback
- Monthly Health and Safety catch up with business owner or senior manager
- Quarterly reporting of incidents and risks
**Should you have two or more work sites that require monthly audits, we will amend the set monthly hours to accommodate the additional audits.
Our monthly retainer for this package usually starts from just $395.
All services are subject to our general terms and conditions of engagement, and all prices quoted on this website exclude GST.