- Various surveying positions available
- Engineering, construction, cadastral specialties sought after
- Competitive remuneration scheme & relocation assistance
- Enjoy the Australian summer and Queensland beaches
Did you know that MPA Surveying is not your usual surveying practice? They have been ahead of the pack and doing things differently for over 20 years.
MPA set the standards others strive to achieve – ISO accreditation and banking of hours for extra leave just to name a few. They are a first choice service provider and employer of choice.
To join the team, you must thrive on a challenge and enjoy challenging your technical abilities. Innovative problem solving and thinking outside the box should be things you simply do out of habit.
- Advocate for work quality and accuracy?
- Enjoy being part of a multi-disciplinary project team?
- Have an ingrained respect for applying sound QC and QA practices?
Then we need to hear from you. Contact us today at email@example.com or (+64) 21 069 1913.
Other key attributes/skills you must offer:
- A recognised diploma/bachelor qualification or significant field experience and the ability to demonstrate technical competency in the field.
- In the field – Leica and Trimble Robotic Total Stations, GNSS and 12d software are your go-to tools. Magnet/CivilCad is advantageous.
- Project budgeting and estimates are familiar to you.
- Time management and prioritising client work is not an issue (unless you are struggling to keep up and are overloaded with projects. We understand … a move could be the solution?).
- Good rapport with clients and sub-contractors. Able to communicate expectations and negotiate with the difficult Site Foremen or Site Engineers.
- A clean full car drivers licence and the ability to drive a manual car is a must.
- Must be comfortable working at heights, in remote locations and can adapt to temperatures or seasonal conditions that are a bit different to what you are used to in NZ.
Working in Australia offers many unique challenges: scale of size, monetary benefits and opportunities that you can’t get regularly here in NZ.
Are you tired of being left to sink or swim with project work? Want support and to learn from savvy surveyors and project managers? Yes? – then you must complete the contact form below for a chat.
If you’re a Senior Surveyor, Project Manager or Surveyor with an Engineering or Cadastral background, contact us today to learn more.
Graduates with a degree level qualification and at least 6 months field experience are welcome too.
Our client, MPA Surveying, is a family owned organisation with 25 years of experience working on high profile integrated projects.
The people of MPA are professional in all that they do and are leaders in their speciality. The people are their number one asset. You can find yourself working across Queensland in their Brisbane, Mackay, Gladstone, Rockhampton and Longreach offices.
With civil, construction, engineering, mining, and cadastral projects, across the State, you can expect work experiences you won’t get here in NZ. You also get to share it with a down-to-earth bunch of people.
Change things up. Express your interest in these one of kind career opportunities today.
Please note: You must be legally entitled to work in Australia to apply for this position. Applicants that do not meet this essential criteria will not be acknowledged.
Criminal history checking and drug testing may form a part of this application process, along with reference checking with previous employers and/or academic background checking.